Yoga Poses for Better Breasts
Posted on January 29 2018
Underneath all breast tissue is a muscle. Just like hamstrings or biceps, chest muscles need to be worked and exercised in order to hold their firmness and shape. Unfortunately, weak chest muscles and outside influences like gravity and breastfeeding, along with significant weight gain or weight loss, can cause breasts to lose shape and sag. That's why regular anti-aging workouts are important. Strengthening your chest muscles by working them daily can lead to perkier, firmer, and even larger breasts.
Whether you’re just beginning, or you’ve been practicing for years, yoga can be tailormade to fit anyone’s level of fitness. Plus yoga doesn’t require the need for machines or weights, making it an easy practice to do from the privacy of your own home. Here are some proven benefits of yoga:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength
- Increased muscle definition
- Improved respiration
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved balance
By incorporating some simple yoga exercises on a daily basis, not only can you receive all the benefits above, but you will also see drastic improvements in the appearance of your chest.
Best Poses for Perky Breasts
1. Warrior 2 Pose
This pose not only increases circulation in the spine, it extends and works your thorax, making it elastic and active.
- Face to the left and place your feet wide, parallel to each other
- Turn your right foot to the right so it’s facing the front of your mat, causing your feet to be perpendicular to one another
- Your left leg should stay straight as you slowly bend your right knee, causing the body to slowly lean towards the right foot. Raise your arms and put them in line with your shoulders. Turn your head so you’re looking at the front of your mat
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds, then repeat on the other side
2. Cobra Pose
Cobra pose increases lung volume while stretching the thoracic muscles. This will strengthen your abdominal muscles and improve your posture.
- Lie on your stomach with your hands propped by your shoulders. Inhale and slowly raise your torso off the ground while keep your lower body on the floor.
- Raise your head and look up.
- Hold this pose for a few moments, then slowly breathe out as you lower yourself to the ground. Repeat 5x.
3. Bow Pose
Bow Pose is highly recommended for those suffering from backaches. This exercise stretches the whole spine while beautifully shaping your breasts.
- Lie flat on your stomach, then bend your knees so your feet are facing towards the sky. Breathe out, and grab your feet or ankles with your hands.
- Slowly breathe in while you pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can. This will cause your hips and breasts to lift from the floor simultaneously, giving your body an “O” shape.
- Balance on your stomach for 30 seconds, then slowly lower back to the ground.
- Repeat 3x, then release your legs and lower them back down on the mat.
These yoga poses will help strengthen your muscles and improve your health from the inside. To improve your health from the outside, try this anti-aging skin care regimen:
Your Skin's "Triangle of Death" Explained
If you've never heard of the “triangle of death”, you’re not alone. It’s a subject in the spotlight recently because...
Plant-Based Diets: Benefits and Risks
Although Americans are known for their high-meat, high-animal product consumption, there’s been a recent shift to pla...
DIY Clay Mask Recipes for Clear Skin
There are a huge variety of face masks on the market, with all sorts of exotic and unpronounceable ingredients. We be...